To support and encourage young people, giving them the tools they need to lead a healthy and happy life.
- Provide our young people with the tools they need to be independent citizens of our world
- Encourage self-discovery, independent thinking, and self-worth
- Support individuality and compassion
- Educate our young people, as well as our community, on the importance of individuality and acceptance
- Support individuals in their quest for peace, healing, and self-love.
- Provide insight into the epidemic of abuse in our society
What We Do:
- Owl Path Learning Community
- Online support and services
- Forget Me Not Radio – Taboo Topics – A podcast to educate and inspire.
- Collaboration with other community nonprofits and organizations
- Individualized support
Will you join us?
For more information about Forget Me Not, our community offerings, sponsorship opportunities, or to schedule a workshop or a speaker, please fill out the contact form below.